Thursday, March 12, 2009

Leaving : (

Well, it had to come. My last night in HK.
Time to take in the neon signs one more time, along with the noise, the smells (good and not-so-good), the energy, Temple Street market, the people, lots of them, and the vibrancy that makes me love this place so much.
I hope to be back later this year. I've done all I can for now, I've put my best foot forward, and now it's all in God's hands. Wherever He wants me to be, that's where I'll end up.
I'm tempted to get another foot massage tonight... we'll see what I feel like when I get outside.
Just want to take a few more photos, really imprint the image that is Kowloon in my mind.
If I'm really inspired, I'll take a tai chi class in the morning, right before I go to the airport.

So, I'm back. And have added a ring that's also a watch, and a bracelet that matches a necklace I own, to my valuable HK jewelry collection.
No foot massage tonight, just a couple hours of walking, up Nathan Road and down Temple Street, and plenty of photos. I'm beat. But content. And looking forward to coming back someday.
Gotta pack, then go to bed. We'll see about the tai chi in the morning. I'm just starting to get over the jet-lag...

No comments:

Post a Comment